Our mission is to provide individualized, responsive care, with the experiences to help children learn, grow, and reach their full potential. Offering new learning opportunities that help students do better in school and in life.
- Curriculum - Recognizing the value of child-initiated, active learning
- Educators not babysitters - Our teachers participate in regular training to stay up-to-date on the latest childhood development trends
- Partnering with parents -Through daily communication and invitations for parent involvement.
- Whole family support - Supports for families regarding finances, nutrition, health and safety etc.
- Whole child learning experiences - By partnering with others unique opportunities are given to the children.