Our mission is to provide individualized, responsive care, in a family friendly environment, with the experiences and education to prepare your child for a lifetime of learning.
- Curriculum- recognizing the value of child-initiated, active learning
- Small class sizes-for more individualized care and education.
- Educators not babysitters-our teachers participate in regular training to stay up-to-date on the latest childhood development trends
- Partnering with parents-Through regular parent/teacher conferences, daily communication, invitations for parent involvement and monthly newsletters
- Whole family support-supports for families regarding finances, nutrition, health and safety etc.
- Whole child learning experiences-by partnering with others unique opportunities are given to the children weekly for example: Olympic Academy’s Tumblebus, Scholastic Book Club, Gardening Club, etc.